Sunday, March 8, 2009

roomies

one of the highlights of my stay in boston was my living arrangement. when i realized i was going to need a semi-permanent place to hang my hat i searched for sublets on craigslist and the first one i responded to sounded perfect. it turned out i was the only one they responded to as well. if only all craigslist encounters were that easy!

the laid-back, fun atmosphere of the apartment was exactly what i was looking for, and i quickly became friends with samantha, james, jenni, and heather. whether we were cooking food, going out for drinks, playing board games, discussing the latest social scene, or even catching the occasional (ok, maybe more than occasional) reality tv show there was always something going on. here are some pics from my last weekend. jenni's not in them 'cause she was out of town.



thanks for the great times guys! hope to see you again...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking that sick picture of me.... I look I am being attacked. SCARY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap, I posted that comment but didn't realize I was logged in as Heather..... oooopps.

    ReplyDelete